Are you planning to renovate your house or office space? If you are looking for the best option for flooring – you are in the right place. Why ignore concrete floor tiles this time? Décor every corner of your house, be it a living room, bedroom, kitchen, washroom, or your office cabins with a wide range of concrete floor tiles available in a variety of profiles from traditional black and white to eye-catching and exotic colours and patterns.
Transform your outdoor space into a masterpiece with these cheap outdoor tiles as for years, these floor tiles are known as an affordable alternative to natural stone. It is an incredibly durable flooring material for your outer area.
Check out these pros of using this elegant and sturdy material for your space for next time:-
- Easy To Install: – The installation of concrete floor tiles and outdoor tiles procedure is fast, and it will give you an instant designer feel. Get a stylish look for your floor in a short timeframe.
- Available in a variety of patterns: – You can select from traditional simple patterns to intricate patterns. The list of patterns is endless, so you will be in confusion about which pattern to choose. These floor tiles look good with the combination of the pattern as per your choice.
- Available in a variety of colours: – These floor tiles are available in a variety of colours. You can choose the colours matching the colour of your room, kitchen, and washroom as there’s a wide range of colours available from which you can choose.
- Easy to Maintain: – Cement tiles do need regular maintenance, it requires a simple mopping with water and occasional resealing in case of necessity.
- Can be customized: – If you can’t find a design or colour combination in the design palette which matches your needs, you can have your tile designed and manufactured.
- Long-Lasting: – You don’t need to worry about stains or scratches as long as the tiles are installed and maintained conveniently, as their surface is very hard-wearing. They will look as good as the day its installation process gets over on time.
- Esthetic Look: – Installing outdoor floor tiles in your backyard will add immensely to the natural beauty of your yard. Most people use this space for relaxing and entertaining, and thus, must be functional as well as stylish.
- Environment Friendly: – It consists of natural materials, which make them an environmentally friendly tile choice. No fuels are burnt to make these floor tiles, thus protecting the environment.
- Different tiles for different spaces: – You can install different types of concrete floor tiles in several areas. It is a practical tiling solution for every room. Cheap outdoor tiles are a popular choice for outdoors in various climates.
A home must look elegant and sturdy always. We have listed some factors and important advantages of using concrete floor tiles for your home or office space. Read these points clearly before heading towards any concrete
However, you need to make sure to avoid these four common mistakes when installing concrete floor tiles.
Mistakes to avoid when installing concrete floor tiles
Not Keeping Things Watertight
Waterproofing can be a serious problem, depending on the position of your tile work. Look for any signs of water settling or accumulating on the surface of the floor before you begin tiling. If this happens, you need to resolve the drainage problem before continuing and ensure the floor is entirely on the level.
Failure of surface preparation
Failure to take time to prepare the floor surface will prevent your tiles from sticking properly. The region must be free of any release agents or compounds for curing. You can examine the area. By sprinkling a small amount of water on the concrete, you can test the area. It should soak up the water and leave a mark. You need to rinse the area again if the water does not soak in.
Using the Wrong Adhesive
Homeowners trying a DIY tile job often choose a tile adhesive based on cost alone. Unfortunately, not all adhesives are made equal. Different adhesives function differently on various tile forms applications. To make sure you have the correct adhesive for your work, do a little testing. For the defined period, you should also make sure the glue can improve. Before applying the adhesive, it is always good to lay down the dry tiles to get a sample of your design.
Not Grouting Properly
It is crucial to prepare grout with care. It will not recover properly if you mix or clean it with too much water. You must also allow the grout to set before cleaning for the specified period. Failure to obey the manufacturer’s directions will adversely affect both the strength and final color of your Concrete Floor Tiles
So, if you’re looking to give an urban look to your home and office, you should consider concrete floor tiles. This flooring works equally well in rooms, kitchens, bathrooms, and living spaces. They’re stain-proof, and there’s no need to worry about durability as these concrete floor tiles will last a lifetime if maintained properly.